On track to graduate, but not sure where to go from here? This event is for you! Workforce Solutions of West Central Texas is thrilled to present the inaugural (WOW) What's Next? Let us help you plan your path forward after graduation!
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
9:00AM to 12:00PM (registration opens at 8:30AM)
Region 14 Education Service Center - South Campus
4300 South Treadaway
Abilene, Texas 79605
Exciting, interactive workshops to prepare students for life after high school. Resources from around the region including: community colleges, technical schools, military branches, community organizations, and more. Mock job interviews to practice snagging that dream job. Build your own schedule based on which options meet your needs!
*Each student will select two workshops at registration
- Money Matters: Finance, Budgeting, Reality Check + More!
- Procrastinator's Guide to College: Applications, FAFSA, Enrollment, and Registration
- First Impressions: Job Search, Applications, Resume, Interview + More!
- Seek a Job, Keep a Job: Employer Discussions to Prepare for Your Next Interview
- Next Level Networking: Social Media Etiquette & Building Your Brand for Success
- No Plan? No Problem!: Developing a path for the undecided! - Hands On, High Demand Careers at Texas State Technical College
- Careers in Healthcare with Cisco College: Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Surgical Tech + More!
Cisco College · Goodwill West Texas: Addressing Barriers to Student Success · NEXT University · Texas State Technical College · Western Texas College · Workforce Solutions of West Central Texas: Who's Hiring!? Employment Opportunities · U.S. Air Force · U.S. Army · U.S. National Guard · U.S. Navy
Bonus Event Features
Mock Interviews - go through an interview and receive feedback *all interview slots are now full
Success Coaches - available to sit down and address individual student needs
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Interested in attending, but didn't reserve your seat before the registration deadline?
Email us at email@example.com to see if space is available to attend.